The Kaleidoscopic Consulting Ltd aims to empower and support the Small & Medium Enterprises and the Voluntary & Community Organisations to improve their capacity to be able to deliver better quality services - so that the sector becomes more vibrant and become an effective partner of the Public & the Private sectors to serve better the diverse communities where they can access services, influence decision-making and feel that they belong to an inclusive society.
The main roles are:
• Building the capacity of the SMEs and Charity organisations
• Quality Assurance Support as licensed Mentor
• Training Needs Analysis and prepare Training Plan to identify needs, skills gap and effective referral to bespoke training
• Project Management, Outcome, Monitoring & Evaluation support as qualified member of the British Standard APM
• Assessment of the NVQ trainings as qualified Assessor
Kaleidoscopic Consulting has acquired the British Standard of Project Management; ISO-9001 in Administration & Management; License of Quality Assurance by the Charities Evaluation Services (CES); NVQ Assessor qualification by City & Guilds - all of which are recognized nationally and internationally.